Trojanhorse.Ruledor.C and Backdoor.Ruledor.C Virus

From: LoraleeH (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 07/02/04

Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2004 13:03:09 -0700

I have AVG antivirus and it says I have these two viruses
then it says I have to Run AVG for windows to remove it.
Then I do and it says there is no virus. then about
thirty minutes later it will pop back up and say the
viruses have been detected.... What do I do?!?!?!?!
Help please!!!

Relevant Pages

  • trojan horse downloader.ramex.c
    ... I have AdAware and AVG Antivirus, I run them both and get ... a clear message but windows keeps giving me a message ... that I have the Trojan horse downloader.ramex.c virus. ...
    (microsoft.public.scripting.virus.discussion)
  • AVG
    ... Im using AVG antivirus and windows xp. ... When I scans my computer and if it finds anything it will go to the virus ... vault. ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Infected system files
    ... those viruses, came up empty. ... Sure it's AVG antivirus?? ... Could you give us some more detailed info? ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: Java Byte Verify virus
    ... Security - Viruses ... AVG antivirus detects it but ... > Can anyone help me get rid of this one? ...
  • Re: ClamWin Anti-virus?
    ... In article, Julian ... O.K. AVG antivirus is a lot faster. ... Got through it in the blistering ... No viruses. ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.virtualpc)