Re: Serious Spyware issues ...

From: Shoff (shofozul_ali_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 06/23/04

Date: 23 Jun 2004 05:55:26 -0700

Thanks very much. It was a look2me issue and it seems to have gone
away, for now. I still am not sure how it got there but have also put
in all the recommendations Russell pointed me to (Thank you too
Russell), and so far no repeates of things installing themselves and
weird popups all the time.

Once again thanks everyone.