Two Files infected-Cant find them!

From: agarg_1 (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 06/05/04

Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2004 14:48:00 -0700

Hi I am running windows 2000. When I run the Trend Micro
online virus scan two infected files are found. one is
c:\WINNT\system 32\dllcache\msupdate.exe (TROJ IPSACN.A),
the second is c:\WINNT\system 32\dllcache\userlist.exe
(BKDR KTBOT.B) . Trend Micro cant delete them. I run
searches to find these files on the system but are not
found. How can I find these files and remove them? Thanks

agarg_1

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Spyware, Adware & What Not!
    ... the latter option of wiping the PC just doesn't arise. ... | installing new anti-spywares, anti-malwares etc. in my PC but I guess ... I don't have much faith in Trend Micro because I ... | tried the Trend Micro online virus scan (after one gentleman adviced me ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.general)
  • Spyware/Virus Infestation
    ... attempted to run Trend Micro on line virus scan, ... Micro and other online virus scan sites I could find will only run their ... Suggestions and methods to clean up this mess and to keep it clean are most ... on the internet that'll scan a PC using the Firefox browser? ...
    (comp.security.misc)
  • Re: strange new virus
    ... I don't think Trend Micro can do anything to help you unless you provide ... them some infected files. ... If you really want to find out about this you can contact an anti virus ... Comment: Using GnuPG with Fedora - http://enigmail.mozdev.org ...
    (Focus-Microsoft)
  • [Full-Disclosure] Trend Micro ActiveX Multiple Overflows
    ... HouseCall (Trend Micros Online virus ... On 06/22/03 in the "Symantec ActiveX control buffer ... On 06/30/03 i received i mail from Trend Micro ... Micro didn't fixed all the overflows, ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: things in my tool bar
    ... Run these programs to check for spyware/malware. ... start with Trend Micro’s Sysclean. ... Trend Micro Signature File ... Symantec Online Virus and Security Scan: ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)