Re: Trojan Horse

From: David H. Lipman (DLipman~nospam~_at_Verizon.Net)
Date: 01/03/04

Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2004 21:10:31 -0500

1) If you are using WinME or WinXP, disable System Restore
2) Please reboot your PC into Safe Mode
3) Perform a Full Scan of your platform and clean/delete any infectors found
4) Restart your PC and perform a "final" Full Scan of your platform
5) If you are using WinME or WinXP, re-enable System Restore, reboot the PC
6) If you are using WinME or WinXP, create a new Restore point
7) Please report back your results

Dave