AVG

From: Michelle (michelle.wright63_at_ntlworld.com)
Date: 12/17/03

    Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 09:00:21 -0800

    Hi I have on my pc avg anyi-virus, I know I have not got
    a virus, but I keep getting a pop up box telling me that
    agv resident shield has found a virus in C:\volume, there
    is no virus....but how can I get rid of this box, any
    help or ideas please

    • Re: URGENT- VIRUS
      ... has gotten the MSN block checker Virus. ... | blockers cant get rid of, and it has disabled the 'enter' button on my ... This will bring up the initial menu of choices and should be executed in Normal Mode. ... You can choose to go to each menu item and just download the needed files or you can ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
    • Re: Hijacked Internet Connection!
      ... D/load HiJack This from here: ... Microsoft MVP - Windows Shell/User ... > offering help to get rid of a virus it had supossedly ...
    • Re: c:windowssystem32 etdc.exe
      ... > Netdc.exe is related to a virus. ... > to remove it from relatives machine and I could not get rid of it. ... >> Recently, whenever I start Windows, right after I enter my password, ... >> Other than my getting the error message, ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
    • Re: WIPED HARD DRIVE CLEAN BY MISTAKE!!!
      ... virus and chances are it will make things worse. ... it might get rid of the virus assuming it is not a boot sector ... if you did only reinstall and you did not use the option during ... a function of the operating system and note, if you are unable to find your ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
    • Re: trojan
      ... thank you very much for all your help, ad-ware sorted ouy alot of virus i didnt know i had. ... > and am unable to get rid of it, do i have to format my hard drive to ... with enough processor to have something running like antivirus software ...