download.trojan

From: BJ (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 11/18/03

Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 19:33:52 -0800

I had the same problem. I ran a scan on my puter and it
showed me I had a virus called download.trojan. I
followed the directions to try to get rid of it but I
couldn't. I finally got rid of it by finding the location
of the virus. It was in a temp folder.Go to "Run" type in
the location of virus...it's something like C:\documents
and settings\temp\susp.cab or something like that. When
you ran the anti virus software, the one that told you
that you had a virus, there's a link you push Susp.exe it
will let you know the location. type the location
in "RUN" the virus and what it looks like will pop up,
minimize that window, go to "start", "search", and "for
files and folders", type in Temp, scroll down and you
will see the 3 susp(virus) that you weren't able to
delete, quarantine or anything, now you can put them in
the trash. run a scan on your puter again to make sure
all is gone. this worked for me I hope it works for
everyone else too. Later

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Everything u can think of 2 help a puter illiterate
    ... weeks ago i paid Curcuit City employee $240.00 to erase my puter due 2 a virus he said - approx 4weeks ago i upgraded from NetZero Platinum to 3G highspeed which has Norton Anti-V - HOW could i get a virus? ... I now have new things on my puter i don't know what they r -eg. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers)
  • Re: Everything u can think of 2 help a puter illiterate
    ... erase my puter due 2 a virus he said - approx 4weeks ago i upgraded from ... NetZero Platinum to 3G highspeed which has Norton Anti-V - HOW could i ... I now have new things on my puter i don't know what they r -eg. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers)
  • Re: Everything u can think of 2 help a puter illiterate
    ... erase my puter due 2 a virus he said - approx 4weeks ago i upgraded from ... NetZero Platinum to 3G highspeed which has Norton Anti-V - HOW could i get ... I now have new things on my puter i don't know what they r -eg. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers)
  • Re: Everything u can think of 2 help a puter illiterate
    ... erase my puter due 2 a virus he said - approx 4weeks ago i upgraded from ... NetZero Platinum to 3G highspeed which has Norton Anti-V - HOW could i get ... I now have new things on my puter i don't know what they r -eg. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers)
  • Re: change admin user with only havin a limited user
    ... the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal ... After furious head scratching, dax asked: ... | can anyone please tell me how to change users admin, ... | programs and wont let me change anything and just said i need a puter ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)