download.trojan

From: BJ (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 11/18/03

Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 19:33:52 -0800

I had the same problem. I ran a scan on my puter and it
showed me I had a virus called download.trojan. I
followed the directions to try to get rid of it but I
couldn't. I finally got rid of it by finding the location
of the virus. It was in a temp folder.Go to "Run" type in
the location of virus...it's something like C:\documents
and settings\temp\susp.cab or something like that. When
you ran the anti virus software, the one that told you
that you had a virus, there's a link you push Susp.exe it
will let you know the location. type the location
in "RUN" the virus and what it looks like will pop up,
minimize that window, go to "start", "search", and "for
files and folders", type in Temp, scroll down and you
will see the 3 susp(virus) that you weren't able to
delete, quarantine or anything, now you can put them in
the trash. run a scan on your puter again to make sure
all is gone. this worked for me I hope it works for
everyone else too. Later