Re: .dll???

From: jo (jformick_at_comcast.net)
Date: 09/17/03

Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 21:29:17 -0400

please do not delete them
if you deleted them, many program will not work
"deb" <debcyr@eastlink.ca> wrote in message
> I visited an anti-virus site that was describing one the
> little nasties that hides in program files in file names
> ending with .dll. Well, being a newbie and somewhat of an
> alarmist, I proceeded to delete numerous files with names
> ending in (you guessed it) .dll and now I'm wondering: are
> there legit files with names that end in .dll as well?
> Please help cause I'm a pc idiot!

Relevant Pages

  • Re: How to share code between two different sites?
    ... application if you have common code for all? ... Three servers are given since all they are for different clients. ... comfortable adding dll to each site manually ) ... You can't add child project to website. ...
  • Re: How to share code between two different sites?
    ... Each website has customize code as well as re-used common code. ... Three servers are given since all they are for different clients. ... comfortable adding dll to each site manually ) ...
  • Re: How to share code between two different sites?
    ... servers. ... automatic update of shared code. ... One dll...one dll update when needed...all applications are served. ... You can't add child project to website. ...
  • Re: How to share code between two different sites?
    ... You can't add child project to website. ... Whenever you add reference to a dll, it gets copied in /bin folder ...
  • active componet cant create object
    ... the dll, otherwise they are not. ... >The website works fine for most of all the time. ... >active component cant create object..... ... >and more strange thing happends if the user opens ...