win7 x64 credential provider

hi,can you tell me your solution?thank you!

On Wednesday, June 13, 2007 11:28 AM danish.onlin wrote:

Hi All and Eric,

Thanks for your previous replies. I am facing following problem in
Credential Provider,

1.When, I simply deploy the Microsoft
SampleWrapExistingCredentialProvider (32 bit VC++ 2005 Win 32 dll)
with out incorporating any changes in code to Vista Ultimate 64, but
it's not loading by Login UI. Although, I am adding it's dll in
SysWOW64 folder and also have incorporated the following changes in
Credential dll registry file;

\Authentication\Credential Providers\{ACFC407B-266C-4085-8DAE-

"Threading Model"="Apartment"

Please help me, what I am missing here...???

Software Engineer
EzValidation, Inc