Storing certificates into Trusted Root Certification Authority programmatically

Hi All,
I have a client certificate(.pfx PKCS12 file) and I want to
put that in Trusted Root Certification Authority. I can always right
click on certificate and say install, but I want to do that in
programmatic way. How can do this programmatically ? I tried
overriding RemoteCertificateValidationCallback
(CertificateValidationCallback), that seemed to work for allowing
client's certificate on server(by returning true), but this is not
working in same way for allowing server's certificate on Client side,
just by returning true from that callback routine in client program.
Still it say remote i.e. server's certificate is null.

Thanks in advance,
Swapnil

  • Re: Checkpoint smart defance as IPS
    ... *any* SSL/TLS communication without tampering anything on the client ... website a client visits on-the-fly. ... don't have private key for the certificate on that website. ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: Checkpoint smart defance as IPS
    ... *any* SSL/TLS communication without tampering anything on the client ... website a client visits on-the-fly. ... don't have private key for the certificate on that website. ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: Cannot request computer certificate.
    ... >problem since you can not request a certificate while logged onto the CA. ... Verify that you can ping it by name and IP address from the client ... >> Kerberos, or dns. ... >> List of NetBt transports currently bound to the Redir ...
  • Re: The message must contain a wsa:To header
    ... My client app is not generating a trace file. ... the client is not applying the WSE policy at all because of an ... at ApplicationMessagingWS.Dispatch(String messageType, String ... look for a certificate with this subject name in the certificate store ...
  • Re: Cannot request computer certificate.
    ... I would verify that the certificate services service is running and set to ... Verify that you can ping it by name and IP address from the client ... > Kerberos, or dns. ... > List of NetBt transports currently bound to the Redir ...