Remote Desktop : custom gina.dll
- From: CLGE <CLGE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 07:02:02 -0800
I have a pc with enabled Remote Desktop and work on this pc as Administrator.
If another pc connect to this pc as Administrator my session will be
disconnected and the other user can work with my session. I'm searching for a
way that I can confirm or deny this adoption first.
I found no way to do this with standard windows so I decided to write a
I take the ginastub from plattform SDK and try to modify it.
And now there's the problem. I found a function called "WlxDisconnectNotify"
but I don't know how to use it.
This is my code in ginastub
VOID WINAPI WlxDisconnectNotify (PVOID pWlxContext)
((PWLX_DISPATCH_VERSION_1_4)Winlogonfkt)->WlxMessageBox( WinlogonHwlx, NULL, L"WlxDisconnectNotify",
NULL, MB_OK );
I only try to display a messagebox when a session is disconnected. But I
can't see this message box. Is this the wrong place for the messagebox or do
you have any other idee how to solve the problem?
- Prev by Date: RE: Windows Service runs as Local Service, access user's data?
- Next by Date: Rights Management Services - Protecting .XPS Documents
- Previous by thread: Windows Service runs as Local Service, access user's data?
- Next by thread: Rights Management Services - Protecting .XPS Documents