Using TPM(Trusted Platform Module) in Windows XP

Hello

I need to connect to a TPM in "Windows XP"(That is, not using of TBS library
in vista!)
I have a CSP for my TPM model.
I want to write an application in windows XP that I can send some data into
TPM and can implement a simple security application using TPM!

As there is no APIs in Windows XP to program for TPM, I have to use it's
CSP. So I use "CryptoAPI" to connect to the TPM's CSP!

Is there any other way to program for TPM in "Windows XP" than CSP?

Help me Please!!

Best Regards.

  • Re: Ubuntu Frust: Kein Full Screen in VirtualBox
    ... Irgendwann mal keine Hardware ohne TPM mehr erhältlich. ... wenn ich kein Windows will, dannn kaufe ich das eben nicht. ... Wenn Deine Software kein TPM benutzt (wogegen Du Dich z.B. bei ...
    (de.sci.electronics)
  • Re: VB5 Runtime on Windows 7
    ... it hurts MS is included a 1 MB in their already bloated OS, in Windows 7 TPM ... Developers can think of the support story for ... Plans change. ...
  • RE: Using TPM(Trusted Platform Module) in Windows XP
    ... Wave Systems has several TPM-enabling products (including a CSP ... Note that TPMs usually have their own low-level library for direct access ... That will help you understand the functions you can use in the TPM low-level ... I need to connect to a TPM in "Windows XP"(That is, ...
    (microsoft.public.platformsdk.security)
  • Re: Activation on new hard drive
    ... Windows full time, in part because of the large number of items I had to ... Does Apple use some form of TPM or other unique computer hardware ID ...
  • Re: Coredll patch Windows CE 4.21
    ... you first create a Windows CE project based on the ARM emulator. ... Debugging a CSP is similar to debugging ... windows ce images/apps using platform builder and arm emulator. ... > the platform builder and activating the flag "Enable Kernel Debugger" ...