Feedback on MSDN Library content

Microsoft welcomes your feedback on MSDN Library content.

Each topic in the MSDN Library provides three methods for providing feedback
to the topic owner:

1. "Send comments about this topic to Microsoft" link. This link generates
an e-mail message that is identified with the specific topic you are reading.
You can provide detailed written suggestions for improving the topic, and we
may contact you for further clarification of your suggestions. After your
suggestions have been incorporated into the topic, we remove your e-mail
address from our system. For more information about Microsoft's privacy
policy, see http://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/default.aspx.

2. "Click to Rate and Give Feedback" stars in the upper right of each
topic. Your rating and feedback comments are recorded and reviewed to
understand how you would like us to improve the topic. No personally
identifiable information (PII) is collected.

3. "Community Content" annotation control at the bottom of each topic. Have
you discovered something that would help other readers? You can share it here.

Thank you for your participation.

--
Jo A. Lines
Technical Editor

  • Re: rtlcopybytes and rtlcopymemory both generate same code
    ... The feedback link in the *installable* version of the library ... The contents are displayed in English. ... Microsoft's web pages are sending some Japanese to Microsoft without even ... Please do not send e-mail directly to this alias. ...
  • Re: rtlcopybytes and rtlcopymemory both generate same code
    ... When I click on a feedback link at the bottom of a page, Internet Explorer opens a new window. ... The contents are displayed in English. ... The address which I type is the one which is linked to my MSDN id, do you suppose that maybe this is the problem? ... From this I can figure out that, while Microsoft's web pages are displaying English to me, Microsoft's web pages are sending some Japanese to Microsoft without even showing it to me. ...
  • Re: 12.2.0 will not install
    ... They do read feedback. ... Are you suggesting that Microsoft cares about the feedback it receives? ... through with bugs. ... but it certainly wasn't due to incompetence or nonchalant cavalier ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office)
  • Re: Whats New in Snow Leopard
    ... of feedback on in-development code from ordinary users." ... you get what Jobs and Apple think you should get. ... Oh, you mean how Microsoft does things with, um, Vista? ... " Microsoft releases the public betas in order to get feedback and telemetry ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)