Access User registry from lsa logon process

I want to access data stored in c:\users\foo\appdata\roaming

I know that SHGetKnownFolderPath do the trick for the current user.
And it can for another user with logon or impersonation token.

I can find this path using RegOpenUserClassesRoot with logon or
impersonation token too.

But how access impersonation token from lsaApLogonUser ?
Since this function build data which is used from Lsa to build a
token, this token is not available.

Are the only way is to do an LsaLogonUser inside my LsaApLogonUser ?

(and then write a way to logon without a password ?)

Regards,
Vincent Le Toux

  • Re: No icons on bootup
    ... Describe what you do see and what you do get when you logon to the problemsome account. ... For example when I described the trick to run explorer, all you stated was "No, I tried ... You have to be more explanatory in your answers as we can't see over your shoulders and ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: ftp/sftp user account lockout threshold
    ... seem to do the trick, but I've noticed that using the following line ... actually allows for 4 logon attempts: ... This means three failed login attempts, ...
    (RedHat)
  • RE: ftp/sftp user account lockout threshold
    ... With "deny=2" I can do two failed logons, but if the third attempt is ... correct then I log in and the faillog entry is removed. ... gives me three logon attempts. ... does seem to do the trick, but I've noticed that using the following ...
    (RedHat)