Can service on remote server monitor smart card on rdp client?

Hello, I'm skybird and I need your help.

I develped a program, it is client-service model. The service monitors and
accesses the smart card and client communicates with the service. It is
perfectly running on the local machine. But when I install it in server
and RDP to server from client, the problems show.

The smart card is in client and my program is in server. The service can
not monitor and access the smart card in client. Would you please help
me?

If you say the service in SESSION 0 can not monitor the smart card from
remote session, why the lsass.exe in windows 2008 can monitor smart card
from XP RDP client when logoning on to domain.

=======
skybird.le@xxxxxxxxx

  • Re: RWW Timing
    ... Thanks for using the SBS newsgroup! ... I understand that you want to monitor when and how ... First I would like to explain how RWW works when a remote client connects ... to an internal Windows XP or Terminal Server computer. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Monitoring database writes from remote script
    ... better done on the client or on the server? ... procedures (on the server) that fire on inserts, updates, or deletes. ... Microsoft MVP Scripting and ADSI ... know what property you could monitor for this - maybe number of read (or ...
  • RE: Misc Questions
    ... you're running ISA. ... pointing to the WUS server, and configuring to autodownload and autoinstall. ... A common request though is to monitor ... > 5) Setup a remote client not using RWW or OWA to get email in Outlook. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: how to modify text in html form from python
    ... I'm back to finding a way for a browser plugin and a server based cgi ... >> -) the communication between the server and the client involves a few ... >> -) The smart card on the server side eventually decides whether or not ...
    (comp.lang.python)
  • Re: Controlling Pc From Server?
    ... this application should be able to monitor ... you to go for a generic solution like pyheartbeat. ... client computers are down and which, ... monitoring functions and sending that information back to the server. ...
    (comp.lang.python)