Can service on remote server monitor smart card on rdp client?

Hello, I'm skybird and I need your help.

I develped a program, it is client-service model. The service monitors and
accesses the smart card and client communicates with the service. It is
perfectly running on the local machine. But when I install it in server
and RDP to server from client, the problems show.

The smart card is in client and my program is in server. The service can
not monitor and access the smart card in client. Would you please help

If you say the service in SESSION 0 can not monitor the smart card from
remote session, why the lsass.exe in windows 2008 can monitor smart card
from XP RDP client when logoning on to domain.