Re: Why It didn't work when calling InitiateSystemShutdown() with local system privilege in Vista and 2008?

Hi Rongchun,

I am sorry about that I didn't describe my issue clear. ><

The issue should be that I launched my program in my specified session
with system account, and the program called the InitiateSystemShutdown()
with bForceAppsClosed =
FALSE, and then the application that user changed data in it prompted user
to save changed data, but windows didn't wait for user's response and
turned the computer off.

I expected that it should wait for user's response like Windows 2000, XP and
2003, but it didn't.

Thank for your help,
Jojo

.