Set Maximum Password Age with API

Hi

I want to set the Maximum Password Age (Local Security Setting ->
Security Settings -> Account Policies -> Password Policy) with the
API. The host is not a part of a domain. How can I do this?

Robert

  • Re: Accessing XP Machine from a WinCE device through Network
    ... I called the WNetAddConnection3() API with the parameters set as below: ... long as you can ping devices on the private network from your device. ... So is there a possibility to allow access to the host without this Login ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsce.embedded)
  • Re: Sending HTTP request
    ... Using gethostbyname() API you'll be able to get the host address. ... With socketAPI you'll create a new socket descriptor. ... have headers files for C language (both struct definition and function ...
    (comp.sys.ibm.as400.misc)
  • Re: How to achieve bidirectional load-time linking
    ... Consider a host application that allows users to author plugins as ... dynamic libraries. ... The host needs to call the plugin to ask it to ... If the functions in API are encapsulated, data-wise, no problem: ...
    (comp.lang.misc)
  • How to achieve bidirectional load-time linking
    ... Consider a host application that allows users to author plugins as dynamic libraries. ... The host needs to call the plugin to ask it to perform, and also provides an API which the plugin can call: ...
    (comp.lang.misc)
  • Re: How to achieve bidirectional load-time linking
    ... implementations in HOST. ... API includes one function to connect the function pointers associated with the stubs at start-up. ... Inefficient, because one API call becomes two function calls and a pointer resolution. ...
    (comp.lang.misc)