token for the network saved network username?

Hey everybody

I hope I'm asking in the right forum.. :-)

How can a get an hToken (or CAccessToken) for a cached (saved) network user
name?

If you run "rundll32.exe keymgr.dll,KRShowKeyMgr" you will get a dialog with
cached usernames/passwords (can be found in control panel->User Accounts).

Is there a way to get a token to these usernames? (like explorer.exe is
doing).
I need that when I want to access a remote file on a shared folder that can
be accessed only using one of these cached usernames.

I am really stuck with this one...
Thanks!
.