Re: can't sign assembly - "object already exists" error
- From: nige <nige@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 08:42:00 -0800
Install openssl, http://www.openssl.org/related/binaries.html is where is the
installation download is hidden away under sofa.
- > openssl pkcs12 -in MY_PFX_FILE.pfx -out BACKUP_PFX_FILENAME.key -- This
protects you from overwriting the current PFX.
- > openssl pkcs12 -export -out MY_NEW_PFX_FILE.pfx -keysig -in
BACKUP_PFX_FILENAME.key --Mark PFX for Key Signing.
This makes a new cert that does not produce the error. In my case the
assemblies still don't get signed though :(
I hope thats of help to someone!
- Prev by Date: Assigning multiple CA certificates to a single instance of MCS
- Next by Date: Re: Windows 2008 AD server returns "Server not found in Kerberos Database" for user name?
- Previous by thread: Re: can't sign assembly - "object already exists" error
- Next by thread: Namped pipe connection issue between win32 services