RE: Delete File - Bypass NTFS?

Good morning Gerry,

I know that the backup mode can somehow help in this task. For example,

Robocopy
/b Copies files in Backup mode.

If we run the tool on a source folder that Admin/System accounts cannot
access like this:

robocopy c:\[A Folder we cannot Access] d:\temp /b /move

The folder and its sub contents will be moved to d:\temp, and the original
one is deleted. After the move, the files will get the default DACL.

I'm performing further researches on it, and will report back as soon as
possible.

Have a very nice day!

Regards,
Jialiang Ge (jialge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, remove 'online.')
Microsoft Online Community Support

msdnmg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  • Re: Add User to Local Group using WMI?
    ... I explored ways to deal with local group management about 4-5 years and the only built-in solution then was the WinNT provider. ... Microsoft Online Community Support ... You can send feedback directly to my manager at: ... initial response from the community or a Microsoft Support Engineer within ...
    (microsoft.public.win32.programmer.wmi)
  • RE: How can I install SQL Server Managment Studio (2005)?
    ... Did you choose "Management Toos" in the Advanced option during your setup process? ... Microsoft Online Community Support ... Please feel free to let my manager ... or a Microsoft Support Engineer within 1 business day is acceptable. ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.setup)
  • RE: Hide Attributes without completely hiding Dimension Members
    ... Unfortunately SSAS 2005 does not provide such function in such a thin granular level. ... Microsoft Online Community Support ... Please feel free to let my manager ... or a Microsoft Support Engineer within 1 business day is acceptable. ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.olap)
  • Re: Unable to open msg store if first prompt for password canceled
    ... I am performing research on this issue and may need more time to get back to you. ... We welcome your comments and suggestions about how we can improve the support we provide to you. ... Please feel free to let my manager know what you think of the level of service provided. ... The MSDN Managed Newsgroup support offering is for non-urgent issues where an initial response from the community or a Microsoft Support Engineer within 1 business day is acceptable. ...
    (microsoft.public.win32.programmer.messaging)
  • Re: multithreaded tcp/ip server large page file
    ... As a result of seeing the Memory usage climb I've started calling .dispose for all objects I use that implement it. ... The MSDN Managed Newsgroup support offering is for non-urgent issues where an initial response from the community or a Microsoft Support Engineer within 1 business day is acceptable. ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vb)