RE: Delete File - Bypass NTFS?

Good morning Gerry,

I know that the backup mode can somehow help in this task. For example,

Robocopy
/b Copies files in Backup mode.

If we run the tool on a source folder that Admin/System accounts cannot
access like this:

robocopy c:\[A Folder we cannot Access] d:\temp /b /move

The folder and its sub contents will be moved to d:\temp, and the original
one is deleted. After the move, the files will get the default DACL.

I'm performing further researches on it, and will report back as soon as
possible.

Have a very nice day!

Regards,
Jialiang Ge (jialge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, remove 'online.')