Re: Why SYSTEM cannot shutdown when current logon user is in Users group in Windows 2008?

Hi Jojo,

Could you please send an email to me at: jetan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(remove
"online.")? By using email we can discuss this issue more efficient.

Thanks.

Best regards,
Jeffrey Tan
Microsoft Online Community Support