Re: CAPICOM

I dont understand this huge block of characters.....

"hutson hornet" <hutsonhornet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:F238349A-B0F1-4049-BE3E-AD0F8227E6E3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
HI all i have no clue were i got this from it just showed up in my windows
update as a security update for it. how would i get this only thing i could
think of is i tryed a philips webcam and its software kept crashing so i
tried it threee more times with clean installes and no go so uninstalled its
crap for the third time. but i would think if it came from that it would took
it with it. now i do have a new logitech cam could it have come from this? or
i installed the comodo firewall would it have come from this stuff? anyhow i
don't see a uninstall for it and not sure if i should uninstall it anyhow i
don't want to break anything lol. but just curious how i got it as it's the
first i heard of it. thanks all.

  • Re: CAPICOM
    ... update as a security update for it. ... tried it threee more times with clean installes and no go so uninstalled ... crap for the third time. ... don't see a uninstall for it and not sure if i should uninstall it anyhow ...
    (microsoft.public.platformsdk.security)
  • Re: CAPICOM
    ... update as a security update for it. ... how would i get this only thing i could think of is i tryed a philips webcam and its software kept crashing so i tried it threee more times with clean installes and no go so uninstalled its crap for the third time. ... anyhow i don't see a uninstall for it and not sure if i should uninstall it anyhow i don't want to break anything lol. ...
    (microsoft.public.platformsdk.security)
  • Re: KB911280 Problems
    ... that use a post-connect terminal window or dial-up scripting should continue to deploy security update 911280. ... *** Customers who have verified that they are experiencing problems after they install security update 911280 should contact Microsoft Product Support Services for free security-related support from Microsoft ***. ... I had the same problem and as I had installed about 4 other patches at the same time it mentioned all of them in the uninstall. ... it is essential that I have dial-up access on my laptop. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: KB891781
    ... Install it at your convenience. ... However, with the security update installed, the question to really ask is: ... "Does the Terillian Webpage actually depend on the security vulnerability ... > interface" their solution as can be seen on their site is to uninstall the ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: KB923694 still keeps installing
    ... Uninstall "Security Update for Windows XP " via Add/Remove ... Programs, if listed, and reboot if prompted to do so. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)