Re: CAPICOM

I dont understand this huge block of characters.....

"hutson hornet" <hutsonhornet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:F238349A-B0F1-4049-BE3E-AD0F8227E6E3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
HI all i have no clue were i got this from it just showed up in my windows
update as a security update for it. how would i get this only thing i could
think of is i tryed a philips webcam and its software kept crashing so i
tried it threee more times with clean installes and no go so uninstalled its
crap for the third time. but i would think if it came from that it would took
it with it. now i do have a new logitech cam could it have come from this? or
i installed the comodo firewall would it have come from this stuff? anyhow i
don't see a uninstall for it and not sure if i should uninstall it anyhow i
don't want to break anything lol. but just curious how i got it as it's the
first i heard of it. thanks all.

.