Strange SEC_E_OUT_OF_SEQUENCE in Negotiate EncryptMessge/DecryptMessage
- From: Speedo <speedogoo@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 03:20:24 -0700 (PDT)
I'm practicing SSPI programming for Negotiate. After the security
context is established on both sides, I've done these things:
Client create B=EncryptMessage(A) and send B to server
Server create C=DecryptMessage(B)
Server create D=MakeSignature(C) and send D to client
Client check VerifySignature(A,D)
Until now, everything is OK, and I do it reversely:
Server create F=EncryptMessage(E) and send F to client
Client call DecryptMessage(F) and SEC_E_OUT_OF_SEQUENCE is returned.
Can anyone tell me what I'm missing here? i thought as long as each
generated token is processed by the peer then this error should not
- Prev by Date: Can a service, running as NetworkService, access a remote Named Pipe?
- Next by Date: Use Session Key for a Service after Authentication in Active Direc
- Previous by thread: Can a service, running as NetworkService, access a remote Named Pipe?
- Next by thread: Use Session Key for a Service after Authentication in Active Direc