Re: SHFileOperation Problem

On Apr 16, 5:06 am, Marcelo Grossi
<MarceloGro...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello Kellie,

Thanks again for the great responde! One more question, is there a 'default'
user that I could use for this task without the need to create a new one just
to copy files from teh TEMP folder of my machine to a fully shared remote
folder?
I know that "Network Service" user is availiable but I don't know if it can
be used on this function you gave me because it's an NT AUTHORITY...

Thanks again!

Marcelo Grossi

Hi,

The default security descriptors of harddisk drives are very
restrictive towards non-admin users, admins and system
administrator are allowed full control. An NT service process
requires the permission FileIOPermission that controls the
ability to access files and folders on the target drive.

Kellie.

.