RE: How to retrieve "Public Key Policies" programmatically

Hi,

Sorry for letting you wait.

The entries under this category "Public Key Policies" are registry-based
group policy extensions. To get/set values for these registry-based GP
objects, you may use IGroupPolicyObject interface which is documented in
MSDN:
http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa374235(vs.85).aspx

If you need a sample for using this IGroupPolicyObject interface, please
send an email to me at: jetan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(remove "online.").
Thanks.

Best regards,
Jeffrey Tan
Microsoft Online Community Support
msdnmg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  • Re: SysLink Control Problem
    ... Microsoft Online Community Support ... You can send feedback directly to my manager at: ... reproduce the problem in an Outlook COM addin based on KB 230689. ... it is the Exchange client extension ...
    (microsoft.public.win32.programmer.ui)
  • Re: SysLink Control Problem
    ... I reproduce this issue on my machine, and I can see in the Process Explorer that the two versions of the ComCtl32 loaded by Word. ... Microsoft Online Community Support ... You can send feedback directly to my manager at: ... reproduce the problem in an Outlook COM addin based on KB 230689. ...
    (microsoft.public.win32.programmer.ui)
  • Re: Interop.MSProject FileSaveAs
    ... The error this time is caused by the possibility that the MSProject instance ... is working offline. ... Microsoft Online Community Support ... You can send feedback directly to my manager at: ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vb)
  • Re: Interop.MSProject FileSaveAs
    ... The error this time is caused by the possibility that the MSProject instance ... is working offline. ... Microsoft Online Community Support ... You can send feedback directly to my manager at: ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vb)
  • Re: VS2008 not working in XP 64
    ... to isolate user profile corruption related causes. ... Microsoft Online Community Support ... You can send feedback directly to my manager at: ...
    (microsoft.public.vsnet.ide)