RE: How to retrieve "Public Key Policies" programmatically

Hi,

Sorry for letting you wait.

The entries under this category "Public Key Policies" are registry-based
group policy extensions. To get/set values for these registry-based GP
objects, you may use IGroupPolicyObject interface which is documented in
MSDN:
http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa374235(vs.85).aspx

If you need a sample for using this IGroupPolicyObject interface, please
send an email to me at: jetan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(remove "online.").
Thanks.

Best regards,
Jeffrey Tan