RE: AcceptSecurityContext failing with SEC_E_INVALID_TOKEN

Hi Timothy,

Thanks for your feedback.

Since our team does not maintain the PlatformSDK and we have no official
channel to feedback this issue yet, if you have big concern over it, you
may contact Microsoft CSS to force them to fix it. They have the official
channel to contact the Doc&Samples team and collaborate to fix it. Once
this is confirmed as a problem in the PlatformSDK, the support case will be
free.

You can contact Microsoft Product Support directly to discuss additional
support options you may have available, by contacting us at 1-(800)936-5800
or by choosing one of the options listed at:
http://www.microsoft.com/services/microsoftservices/srv_support.mspx

Thanks for your understanding.

Best regards,
Jeffrey Tan