Re: AcceptSecurityContext failing with SEC_E_INVALID_TOKEN

On Mar 4, 12:37 pm, Timothy Jewett <jewettw...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I will look into the following suggestion. If this is the correct way to do
this why is it not in the SSPI\SockAuth sample which is what was used as an
example ? The output of both ISC AND ASC is sent directly to the network.
Also why is the SEC_E_INVALID_TOKEN issued when it is only a partial message ?
--
Timothy Jewett
Jewettw...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

""Jeffrey Tan[MSFT]"" wrote:
Hi Timothy,

Thanks for your feedback.

I got this suggestion from our Windows security team architect. I believe
it means that we(client/server code) are responsible to add the data/buffer
length information at the begining of the message, then we may read the
length in the other side and know how long the buffer is.

If I have misunderstood your question, please feel free to tell me, thanks.

Best regards,
Jeffrey Tan
Microsoft Online Community Support
ications.

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.- Hide quoted text -

I don't know about the current sample code that may be on MSDN. I do
know that the original sample code for SSPI, the SOCKAUTH sample on
the Platform SDK, did create a structure with the first element the
size of the BLOB in bytes followed by the message.

*shrug*

Dave

  • Re: C2872 IServiceProvider ambiguous symbol - migrating C++/MFC App with /clr to Visual Studio 2
    ... Infinite thanks for yet another excellent response. ... "typedef interface IServiceProvider IServiceProvider;" ... Microsoft Online Community Support ... where an initial response from the community or a Microsoft Support ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vc)
  • Re: Intermittent work in UI thread
    ... Microsoft Online Community Support ... where an initial response from the community or a Microsoft Support ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.mfc)
  • Re: Intermittent work in UI thread
    ... then the issue here is that you would have a timer handler something like ... Microsoft Online Community Support ... where an initial response from the community or a Microsoft Support ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.mfc)
  • RE: Inserted Identity Values in SQL 2005
    ... Thanks for your response. ... environment who has a SQL server 2005 merge replication, ... Microsoft Online Community Support ... where an initial response from the community or a Microsoft Support ...
    (microsoft.public.data.ado)
  • Re: Abort a download
    ... response output finished. ... enough for the raw HTTP communication. ... Microsoft MSDN Online Support Lead ... where an initial response from the community or a Microsoft Support ...