Re: What's the mean of PIN cache in smart card csp

Thanks a lot. I mistook the checkpoint's meaning. The SR_Service.exe
process uses the SR_CAPI.exe generated rsa key pair to sign hash to get
the signature's length only, so the CSP should not prompt the PIN dialog,
it is not to get the signature.

  • Re: [SLE] rkhunter-1.1.7-1.ps.noarch.rpm available
    (SuSE)
  • Re: C++ hash map container
    ... > For hashing, the initial hash requires looking at the entire key being ... > three probes to find the right item, meaning we do about 6 bytes plus ... > four levels are likely to be in the cache. ... > tree fits in teh cache. ...
    (comp.lang.cpp)
  • RE: Re: [fw-wiz] CERT vulnerability note VU# 539363 (fwd)
    ... > What is used in table lookup is the meaning used in Perl ( ... > it to form a unique signature for the string). ... so they follow the mathematical idea of hash. ... > collision attacks. ...
    (Firewall-Wizards)
  • Re: The perfect hash function?
    ... I started building the meaning of OP's title from the word 'hash', and for some reason I assumed that 'perfect' was just an attribute chosen by the OP as opposed to having a precise technical meaning. ... So I had to google for "perfect hash". ...
    (sci.math)
  • Re: Meaning of Tcl_ in tcl-trunk.zip file ?
    ... What is the meaning of this suffix? ... Is it a hash of the whole .zip archive, meaning ... I think it might be the manifest ID out of our Fossil archive which is a hash of the contents of the manifest, and which describes what exactly what version of the files are in that release. ...
    (comp.lang.tcl)