Re: What's the mean of PIN cache in smart card csp

Thanks a lot. I mistook the checkpoint's meaning. The SR_Service.exe
process uses the SR_CAPI.exe generated rsa key pair to sign hash to get
the signature's length only, so the CSP should not prompt the PIN dialog,
it is not to get the signature.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: [SLE] available
  • Re: C++ hash map container
    ... > For hashing, the initial hash requires looking at the entire key being ... > three probes to find the right item, meaning we do about 6 bytes plus ... > four levels are likely to be in the cache. ... > tree fits in teh cache. ...
  • RE: Re: [fw-wiz] CERT vulnerability note VU# 539363 (fwd)
    ... > What is used in table lookup is the meaning used in Perl ( ... > it to form a unique signature for the string). ... so they follow the mathematical idea of hash. ... > collision attacks. ...
  • Re: The perfect hash function?
    ... I started building the meaning of OP's title from the word 'hash', and for some reason I assumed that 'perfect' was just an attribute chosen by the OP as opposed to having a precise technical meaning. ... So I had to google for "perfect hash". ...
  • Re: Meaning of Tcl_ in file ?
    ... What is the meaning of this suffix? ... Is it a hash of the whole .zip archive, meaning ... I think it might be the manifest ID out of our Fossil archive which is a hash of the contents of the manifest, and which describes what exactly what version of the files are in that release. ...