RE: file system security extensions
- From: lelteto <lelteto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 16:48:04 -0800
I think you need a file system filter driver. That's quite a serious
development task. It has som many gotchas that writing from scratch is almost
impossible. Insted, you can try to start with OSR's filter driver development
/ps. I am not affiliated with or endorsing OSR in any way./
I need to add a complex set of conditions to file system access checking..
I'd like to fire a method when the OS has decided the current user has
The method would return a bool, that the OS will use to disallow access.
It would only require the ability to be more restrictive, not less.
- Prev by Date: RE: Can't get insertion strings from Vista security events using V
- Next by Date: RE: Can't get insertion strings from Vista security events using V
- Previous by thread: RE: Can't get insertion strings from Vista security events using VARIA
- Next by thread: Vista File Permissions