RE: file system security extensions

I think you need a file system filter driver. That's quite a serious
development task. It has som many gotchas that writing from scratch is almost
impossible. Insted, you can try to start with OSR's filter driver development

Laszlo Elteto
SafeNet, Inc.

/ps. I am not affiliated with or endorsing OSR in any way./

"Spizmar" wrote:

I need to add a complex set of conditions to file system access checking.
I'd like to fire a method when the OS has decided the current user has
access rights.
The method would return a bool, that the OS will use to disallow access.
It would only require the ability to be more restrictive, not less.