Re: Access is denied - GetEffectiveRightsFromAcl

Hi Max,

Sorry for letting you wait.

I have consulted the AD and security experts in Microsoft, but we believe
it is hard to say the root cause with the current information and symptom
available. We need to perform some deep troubleshoot/debugging to
understand what the underlying component did.

Anyway, if you still wanted to find the root cause, can you provide the
detailed steps and a sample project for us? Thanks.

Best regards,
Jeffrey Tan
Microsoft Online Community Support