Re: Forwarding problem

Hi Sylvain,

First of all thanks for the reply! And second.. I think I wasn't
specific enough about what we exactly need,
my apologies.

I'll try to rephrase what we need to do: The user's smartcard is used
as an access token and will be used (in the near future) by all
doctors, nurses, pharmacists and other healthcare workers for access
to the national messaging infrastructure. The cards are called UZI-
cards (http://www.uziregister.nl/english/). They identify and
authenticate the user on the infrastructure.

Our application has a messaging module which runs on the server B.
This module has to be able to access the infrastructure (server C)
with SSL using client authentication. Basically the client
authentication of the SSL is being used to identify the healthcare
worker behind client A who is accessing the national infrastructure.
Our messaging module of server B has to be able to represent the
client A when initiating a connecting to server C by using the
smartcard. The connection between client A en server B is plain HTTP
and access to the application is being done by an application logon
page with username and password. The smartcard is not (yet) integrated
into the app.