Re: Ctrl Alt Del on Vista

On Aug 2, 4:47 am, "Oleg V. Korzhukov" <korzhu...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello.

I am working on automatic logon solution for Windows Vista and having
problems with Ctrl+Alt+Del. I designed credential provider and have
access to secure desktop but I cannot simulate SAS.

I have got some information regarding this problem -- I know I need to
use the MS SASLIB which exports SimulateSAS(), I have to sign my
executable and enable UIAccess using manifest. The only thing I need
now is the SASLIB library.

As far as I know Jeffrey Tan (Microsoft Online Community Support) have
some information on this but it looks like he does not receive my e-
mails.

Can anybody else help me?

What is SAS?

  • Ctrl Alt Del on Vista
    ... I am working on automatic logon solution for Windows Vista and having ... I designed credential provider and have ... access to secure desktop but I cannot simulate SAS. ...
    (microsoft.public.platformsdk.security)
  • Re: How To Disable ctrl+alt+del ?
    ... Apparently Microsoft see the approach as a security hole and removed the SAS ... Symantec Antivirus does not like it too. ... Thanks,I just need the source code .I don't work under Windows Vista. ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.debugger)