Re: Problem in deploying Credential Provider in Vista Ultimate 64.

Although I haven't verified it myself, I would expect these samples to build
and work for 64-bit.
There's probably a setting you need to change in your build environment but
I'm unfortunately not going to be of much for this (not a VC/VS/SDK user)...
There are plenty of articles on 64-bit programming though, like this one:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/win64/win64/introducing_64_bit_windows.asp
Eric Perlin [MSFT]

"danish.online@xxxxxxxxx" wrote:

On Jun 14, 7:40 am, Eric Perlin [MSFT]