Creating an EV Test Certificate

Hi,

does anyone know the right procedure and parameters to create an EV certificate with makecert?

I guess i have to generate a root cert with the EV flag...

tia

-----

  • Re: Certificates with Makecert.exe
    ... Installing CA root cert on client machines, ... > Would there be any limitation to the ammount of users that> I could distribute this certificate to, and the ammount of> users that would be able to be verified against the private> certificate I create on the server? ... >>If you take care of the trusted root cert on client machine. ...
  • Re: PKI Trust chain
    ... > root certificate because verisign ships as trusted in most OS, ... If you use a home rolled root cert, ... > your root certificate as a trusted party adding a step your users will ... > of users, or a company intranet then obviously there is less of an impact, ...
    (comp.security.misc)
  • Re: Disable Certificate checking on Windows Mobile 2005
    ... If you can get a registry edit from the operator, ... install the root cert. ... > an internal certificate. ... > Trying to open the root cert on the phone also gives an error ("Alert. ...
    (microsoft.public.pocketpc.activesync)
  • Re: IPSECL2TP issue
    ... All clients have a copy of the root cert, ... >If you double click the certificate what does it say ... Does client PC trust this ... >> such a user that would be honored by the RAS server. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • Re: makecert: why only test certificates?
    ... it does not depend upon the way (CA or makecert) ... the certificate, so distribution is not an issue, either. ... not a legal reason. ... >the cert as trusted. ...