RE: Very slow respons from CryptFindOIDInfo()

Hi Rune,

Thanks for your effort for the stack trace.

I have searched the internal database for this stack trace and found one
similar record.

This record is very long and involved several teams' developers to
coordinate this problem, including NetLogon, AD and DNS. Based on the
record details, it seems that the most likely reason is the problematic
machine's AD/DNS configuration. Internally, DsrGetDcNameEx2 will contact
the DNS to resolve the DC's name, if this process fails, it will cost a lot
of time to re-send the resolution based on the algorithm. So, it may
require nslookup, ipconfig, network monitor and other tools to troubleshoot
the network connectivity and configuration. The record did not conclude a
resolution at the end. I hope this information helps.

Since the problem can not be resolved only with the stack trace and code
analysis, it requires some environment testing and troubleshooting. I
recommend you contact Microsoft PSS for a case support, they may help you
troubleshoot this issue in a more efficient channel, such as phone and
email.

Thanks for your understanding.

Best regards,
Jeffrey Tan