WlxLoggedOnSAS called from Winlogon and workstation gets while WlxWkStaLockedSAS still executing when user enters Ctrl+Alt+Del

Hi,

I have seen several posting on several urls like on
'http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t285815-wlxloggedonsas-called-from-winlogon-while-wlxwkstalockedsas-still-executing.html'
and I'm also facing similar issues so any quick help will be great.
Our customers are asking for the fix but is this bug with our custom
Gina or something with Winlogon security breach.

Regards,
Jayant

  • Re: GET YOUR FREE TRIP - More SPAM crap
    ... >> TRIPS TO DESNEY ... The company that hosts their websites has the following Usenet posting ... message to large numbers of forums or newsgroups. ... Customers are prohibited from forging header information and from ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: 1st-Line 2nd Rate
    ... posting names here on a.c.. ... If you can figure out who this person is, you don't want his business ... Nonetheless, to the extent that this damages your reputation, I ... The best part of my day is when customers stop in, ...
    (alt.coffee)
  • Re: Stop the negativism!
    ... At this point in time DTG cannot turn around and act in the same time span and it is nobody's fault. ... Simon Kissel wrote: ... ...the first thing you do coming in in the morning is posting ... customers are raising their voice? ...
    (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)
  • Re: Advertising in This Newsgroup
    ... if you don't like the posting, don't read it or put the poster in your ... Good Travel Agents with companies that support them with TV, ... and other media don't need to go trolling for customers in the Usenet. ... They get more than enough business from return customers as well as from ...
    (rec.travel.cruises)
  • Re: Virus or Worm???
    ... I think I was very clear in my posting. ... Microsoft posters are, in fact, different than other newsgroup posters ... ... All of these posters are our customers, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)