Implementing a credential manager: implement a network provider too?
- From: "grem" <gregoire.marchal@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 26 Oct 2006 01:19:48 -0700
I want to do some stuff when a user password is changed for my
application, on Windows 2000, XP, and maybe Vista. I've found in MSDN
the Credential manager: it has the function I want,
"NPPasswordChangeNotify". It doesn't look difficult to implement, but
something doesn't look clear to me: do I have to implement a network
provider too? Or can I add it to the default network provider?
- Prev by Date: Re: API for joining a computer to domain
- Next by Date: RE: Different credentials for remote registry/SCM access
- Previous by thread: How to use C++ API to logon XP in Fast User Switching mode?
- Next by thread: RE: Different credentials for remote registry/SCM access