RE: Is fix for 818173 present in win-xp sp2?

Hi Scott,

Sorry for letting you wait.

I have performed some research in our internal KB, the MS Internal
information in the KB says it was scheduled to be included with XP SP2.
While I can't find this KB listed in the "fix list" KB for SP2, I checked
on my XP box, and my Kerberos.dll is 5.1.260.2698
(xpsp_sp2_gdr.050614-1522), modified 6/15/05.

Our suggestion is checking the version of Kerberos.dll in the
%windir%\system32 directory. If it's greater than 5.1.2600.1228, you are
already got this fix, and then we have to work together to troubleshoot the
error.

I will wait for your further feedback. Thanks.

Best regards,
Jeffrey Tan
Microsoft Online Community Support
ications.

  • RE: Create beautiful sphere icons
    ... Microsoft Online Community Support ... where an initial response from the community or a Microsoft Support ... professional working with you may need further investigation to reach the ... project analysis and dump analysis issues. ...
  • RE: Cant create web project
    ... Microsoft Online Community Support ... where an initial response from the community or a Microsoft Support ... professional working with you may need further investigation to reach the ... project analysis and dump analysis issues. ...
  • Re: Error Rendering Control
    ... Microsoft Online Community Support ... where an initial response from the community or a Microsoft Support ... professional working with you may need further investigation to reach the ... project analysis and dump analysis issues. ...
  • Re: DataGridView.EndEdit Question
    ... Microsoft Online Community Support ... where an initial response from the community or a Microsoft Support ... professional working with you may need further investigation to reach the ... project analysis and dump analysis issues. ...
  • RE: Open Form Flickering
    ... Microsoft Online Community Support ... where an initial response from the community or a Microsoft Support ... professional working with you may need further investigation to reach the ... project analysis and dump analysis issues. ...
    (microsoft.public.vsnet.debugging)