RE: InitializeSecurityContext() and Digest in C++

Hi Chuck,

Based on the discussion with our SSPI architecture, Digest should be going
away - specially that IE is moving to wdigest. It is client side only and
also has some non-RFC issues. Also, Digest does not use cached credentials
so it is not windows logo certified. Digest (I think) works only when
clear text credentials are available.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
Jeffrey Tan
Microsoft Online Community Support
ications.

  • RE: InitializeSecurityContext() and Digest in C++
    ... really fit what I am using (Digest, Negotiate w/ Kerberos, etc.). ... I am currently working with our developer team on this issue. ... Microsoft Online Community Support ... where an initial response from the community or a Microsoft Support ...
    (microsoft.public.platformsdk.security)
  • RE: InitializeSecurityContext() and Digest in C++
    ... It seems that the engineer I am discussing with is Wdigest developer, ... above, however, he is not sure what the future plans are for "digest" SSP ... Microsoft Online Community Support ... where an initial response from the community or a Microsoft Support ...
    (microsoft.public.platformsdk.security)
  • Re: winword.exe.manifest for multiple add-ins?
    ... Microsoft Online Community Support ... Get notification to my posts through email? ... where an initial response from the community or a Microsoft Support ... project analysis and dump analysis issues. ...
    (microsoft.public.office.developer.com.add_ins)
  • RE: {0:c} causes input string not in correct format exception
    ... Microsoft MSDN Online Support Lead ... where an initial response from the community or a Microsoft Support ... project analysis and dump analysis issues. ... I get an Input String Was Not In Correct Format ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet.datagridcontrol)
  • RE: WMP ActiveX control kills Internet Explorer
    ... utilizes the WMP ActiveX control to play a WMV file. ... Microsoft Online Community Support ... where an initial response from the community or a Microsoft Support ... project analysis and dump analysis issues. ...
    (microsoft.public.win32.programmer.mmedia)