RE: InitializeSecurityContext() and Digest in C++

Hi Chuck,

Thanks for your post!

1. Is it possible for you to provide a little sample project and detailed
steps to help us reproduce this behavior? With the current information
available it is hard for me to give it a useful suggestion or guess for
root cause.

My current suggestion is downloading "SSPI Workbench Utility" in keith
brown's article below:
"Explore the Security Support Provider Interface Using the SSPI Workbench
Utility "
http://msdn.microsoft.com/msdnmag/issues/0800/security/

This tool can be used to do testing on various SSPI protocols including
Digest. You may give it a test and if it works, you may refer to the source
code of the tool for a sample.

2. Yes, it seems ISC_REQ_HTTP is missed in windows header files, I will try
to give it a research and get back to you ASAP. Thanks.

Best regards,
Jeffrey Tan
Microsoft Online Community Support