RE: InitializeSecurityContext() and Digest in C++
- From: jetan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ("Jeffrey Tan[MSFT]")
- Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 08:36:58 GMT
Thanks for your post!
1. Is it possible for you to provide a little sample project and detailed
steps to help us reproduce this behavior? With the current information
available it is hard for me to give it a useful suggestion or guess for
My current suggestion is downloading "SSPI Workbench Utility" in keith
brown's article below:
"Explore the Security Support Provider Interface Using the SSPI Workbench
This tool can be used to do testing on various SSPI protocols including
Digest. You may give it a test and if it works, you may refer to the source
code of the tool for a sample.
2. Yes, it seems ISC_REQ_HTTP is missed in windows header files, I will try
to give it a research and get back to you ASAP. Thanks.
Microsoft Online Community Support
Get notification to my posts through email? Please refer to
Note: The MSDN Managed Newsgroup support offering is for non-urgent issues
where an initial response from the community or a Microsoft Support
Engineer within 1 business day is acceptable. Please note that each follow
up response may take approximately 2 business days as the support
professional working with you may need further investigation to reach the
most efficient resolution. The offering is not appropriate for situations
that require urgent, real-time or phone-based interactions or complex
project analysis and dump analysis issues. Issues of this nature are best
handled working with a dedicated Microsoft Support Engineer by contacting
Microsoft Customer Support Services (CSS) at
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
- Prev by Date: A long-term HCRYPTPROV?
- Next by Date: Re: Tracking Kerberos Tickets
- Previous by thread: A long-term HCRYPTPROV?
- Next by thread: RE: InitializeSecurityContext() and Digest in C++