RE: InitializeSecurityContext() and Digest in C++

Hi Chuck,

Thanks for your post!

1. Is it possible for you to provide a little sample project and detailed
steps to help us reproduce this behavior? With the current information
available it is hard for me to give it a useful suggestion or guess for
root cause.

My current suggestion is downloading "SSPI Workbench Utility" in keith
brown's article below:
"Explore the Security Support Provider Interface Using the SSPI Workbench
Utility "
http://msdn.microsoft.com/msdnmag/issues/0800/security/

This tool can be used to do testing on various SSPI protocols including
Digest. You may give it a test and if it works, you may refer to the source
code of the tool for a sample.

2. Yes, it seems ISC_REQ_HTTP is missed in windows header files, I will try
to give it a research and get back to you ASAP. Thanks.

Best regards,
Jeffrey Tan
Microsoft Online Community Support
ications.

  • RE: Datatable / Dataset Save
    ... If its not too much trouble, could you create a sample project in VB.Net ... Microsoft Online Community Support ... where an initial response from the community or a Microsoft Support ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vb)
  • RE: Problems with uiAccess = true
    ... Secure locations are limited to the following directories: ... I will wait for your sample project. ... Microsoft Online Community Support ... where an initial response from the community or a Microsoft Support ...
    (microsoft.public.win32.programmer.ui)
  • RE: InitializeSecurityContext() and Digest in C++
    ... I am using the MSDN Web Client for getting access to these news groups so I ... I will still work with you on your sample project. ... Microsoft Online Community Support ... where an initial response from the community or a Microsoft Support ...
    (microsoft.public.platformsdk.security)
  • RE: Problem with Process.GetCurrentProcess() when starting a servi
    ... System is Windows XP. ... to send the sample project to me by removing "online." ... Microsoft Online Community Support ... where an initial response from the community or a Microsoft Support ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.general)
  • Re: ContextMenuStrip and PreviewKeyDown
    ... Yes, in this little sample project, I did not move the MyContextMenuStrip ... In practical using, you may move the code into a separate control, and once ... Microsoft Online Community Support ... where an initial response from the community or a Microsoft Support ...