Re: RSA source code?

Thanks for replying. There is just too much code in OpenSSL, I only need a
tiny fraction of it.

-- cd

"Sylvain" <noSpam@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message
City Dweller wrote on 08/07/2006 04:14:
Hi all,

I would like to do some RSA decryption with a public key. CryptoAPI does
not
really allow it, so I am looking for some C/C++ RSA source code to go
around
CAPI. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

what about OpenSSL ?

Sylvain.

  • Re: Using CryptoAPI to do a DH key exchange with OpenSSL
    ... a struct for the OpenSSL DH key blob format? ... But so far, CryptoAPI has gotten ... start to figure out what's the data difference between CAPI and OpenSSL ... the DH public key format in CAPI. ...
    (microsoft.public.platformsdk.security)
  • Re: Using CryptoAPI to do a DH key exchange with OpenSSL
    ... But so far, CryptoAPI has gotten ... start to figure out what's the data difference between CAPI and OpenSSL ... to cryptoapi obviously doesn't include the blob header info. So I ... the DH public key format in CAPI. ...
    (microsoft.public.platformsdk.security)
  • Re: Using CryptoAPI to do a DH key exchange with OpenSSL
    ... Can you tell me what MS CryptoAPI provider you are using, ... I am trying to pass the public key to the other party so the other ... a struct for the OpenSSL DH key blob format? ... start to figure out what's the data difference between CAPI and OpenSSL ...
    (microsoft.public.platformsdk.security)
  • Re: SSL Proxy
    ... > Openssl or SSLeay libraries,am looking for a proxy that relies on the ... > windows CryptoAPI libraries. ... is it because you want to extend a proxy and are more comfortable ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: CryptoAPI and royalty-free status
    ... This doesn't make CryptoAPI "virtually useless". ... CryptoAPI bugs. ... can easily be converted to .pem and pem to pfx with openssl. ... He also got confirmation about ...
    (microsoft.public.platformsdk.security)