Re: InitializeSecurityContext returns SEC_E_UNSUPPORTED_FUNCTION on XP??
- From: "Tim Ward" <tw2@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2006 15:32:57 +0100
"Tim Ward" <tw2@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I've got a call of InitializeSecurityContext which works on one machine
(running W2k), but moving the DLL to another machine (running XP) it
Any idea how I start trying to find out what's wrong and how to fix it?
I get this same error code on more than one XP machine, and it happens
whether or not running with adminstrator permissions. It's still working
fine on the Win2k machine.
Brett Ward Limited - www.brettward.co.uk
- Prev by Date: View content of PKCS#12 file (.pfx)
- Next by Date: Re: verifying cmd.exe
- Previous by thread: View content of PKCS#12 file (.pfx)
- Next by thread: Re: InitializeSecurityContext returns SEC_E_UNSUPPORTED_FUNCTION on XP??