CertFindCertificateInStore with CERT_FIND_SUBJECT_ATTR

Anyone know how to make this work?

I want to find the one and only certificate in the store with OU in the
Subject being equal to a particular string. So I try a find with
CERT_FIND_SUBJECT_ATTR, with one CERT_RDN_ATTR, which has pszObjId set to
szOID_ORGANIZATIONAL_UNIT_NAME.

Now, it seems completely unclear to me from the documentation what I'm
supposed to put in the dwValueType and the Value. I've tried various ways of
expressing the string as both Unicode and ASCII and none of them work.

--
Tim Ward

  • pCertContext is an invalid handle.
    ... i am trying to verify the signature of our partner using x509 certificate ... am retrieving from my store. ... public X509Certificate2 GetX509Certificate(string IssuerName, string ...
  • WSE 2.0 .NET Client - JAVA OASIS Server
    ... i try to consume to Web Service JAVA AXIS2 with secure certificate message ... X509CertificateStore store = ... //Set the security token context ... public static string InvokeConsultaService(string requestXML, string url, ...
  • Re: Convert certificate serial number in Java
    ... does not store numbers either as decimal or as hexadecimal. ... Do you want to turn a number in to a string that represents ... I display certificate. ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: The message must contain a wsa:To header
    ... options I should select while going through the WSE 2 wizard. ... at ApplicationMessagingWS.Dispatch(String messageType, String ... be used along with the Integrity assertion when the presence of the ... look for a certificate with this subject name in the certificate store ...
  • Re: The message must contain a wsa:To header
    ... My client app is not generating a trace file. ... the client is not applying the WSE policy at all because of an ... at ApplicationMessagingWS.Dispatch(String messageType, String ... look for a certificate with this subject name in the certificate store ...