InitializeSecurityContext returns SEC_E_UNSUPPORTED_FUNCTION on XP??

I've got a call of InitializeSecurityContext which works on one machine
(running W2k), but moving the DLL to another machine (running XP) it returns
SEC_E_UNSUPPORTED_FUNCTION.

Any idea how I start trying to find out what's wrong and how to fix it?

--
Tim Ward

  • Re: InitializeSecurityContext returns SEC_E_UNSUPPORTED_FUNCTION on XP??
    ... I've got a call of InitializeSecurityContext which works on one machine ... but moving the DLL to another machine ... Tim Ward ...
    (microsoft.public.platformsdk.security)
  • Re: MODULES vs FILES in bib file
    ... Moving the dll from MODULES to FILES in Windows ... I agree with Paul though, ... performance of the driver will have any impact. ...
  • Re: Multiple instances of a single DLL
    ... But moving everything to a common struct ... How can I load a DLL several times in a process? ... Do you have the DLL source code? ... by moving them into a "context" struct which the caller must provide. ...
  • Re: System Wide Hook to Center Dialog Windows - Help
    ... since i am a vb6 programer, i need c++ dll to do this. ... can some one help me where can i get free dll to use with VB6 and a ... That's most likely a timing issue, iow you're probably moving it too ...
    (microsoft.public.vb.winapi)