Re: Urgent question about possible changes to SecHandle in regards to InitializeSecurityContext

Hi Roy,

Sorry for letting you wait.

Yes, I have contacting the product team regarding SecIsValidHandle macro.
Based on the feedback, they confirmed that SecIsValidHandle() macros exist
since RTM and nothing has changed in between. So the SecIsValidHandle()
macro logic should be correct.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
Jeffrey Tan
Microsoft Online Community Support

  • Re: tab named after a cell contents
    ... Your welcome, thanks for the feedback, and if you need it from a list you ... Paul B ... Always backup your data before trying something new ... To put in this macro, from your workbook right-click the workbook's icon ...
    (microsoft.public.excel)
  • Re: To Paul B. Again: Re: Making Everything Capital Letters In A Column: How ?
    ... Feedback on answers is always appreciated! ... If you want to use the macro, put it in as described, select all the data ... What do I set up as dummy cells or columns? ... change the macro security settings to get the macro to run. ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.newusers)
  • Re: Converting documents
    ... It also speeds up processing, sometimes quite a lot, as Word doesn't have to redraw the screen for each change. ... To give some feedback on the code's progress where execution could take a while, it is therefore common practice to provide feedback, either by way of updates on the status bar or via a progress indicator. ... When other people are running the macro they think the macro has locked up ...
    (microsoft.public.word.vba.general)
  • Re: Copy text in Word = OLE_LINKx Bookmark
    ... Thanks for your feedback: ... have a solution and only send the macro to those users who request it. ... > Hi Tito, ... > deletes all OLE bookmarks. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.pagelayout)
  • Re: Workbook_Open() will not run
    ... Workbook_Openexcept for a msgbox instruction - no dice. ... >> macro execution (I get a warning message that it contains macros when I ... >>> Please post any response to the newsgroups so others can benefit from it ... >>> Feedback on answers is always appreciated! ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)