Re: Urgent question about possible changes to SecHandle in regards to InitializeSecurityContext
- From: jetan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ("Jeffrey Tan[MSFT]")
- Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2006 06:07:59 GMT
Sorry for letting you wait.
Yes, I have contacting the product team regarding SecIsValidHandle macro.
Based on the feedback, they confirmed that SecIsValidHandle() macros exist
since RTM and nothing has changed in between. So the SecIsValidHandle()
macro logic should be correct.
Hope this helps.
Microsoft Online Community Support
When responding to posts, please "Reply to Group" via your newsreader so
that others may learn and benefit from your issue.
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
- Prev by Date: Re: SSL session id
- Next by Date: Re: LogonUser failed with ERROR_PRIVILEGE_NOT_HELD under windows2000
- Previous by thread: Re: SSL session id
- Next by thread: Re: LogonUser failed with ERROR_PRIVILEGE_NOT_HELD under windows2000