Finding CryptoApi Leaks
- From: "Holger Grund" <hg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 14:55:15 +0200
Is there any utility one could you use to check if your code leaks
any CryptoAPI objects? I'm specifically concerned about
certificate contexts, certificate stores, chain engines, providers,
messages, hashes et.al .
I've tried the checked build of crypt32.dll but it doesn't seem to
give much useful information (however, I have no idea which
environment variable to set)
Short of solid wrappers and extensive stress testing I fail to
see a good & cheap test. Any suggestions?
- Prev by Date: RE: Local security getting overwritten
- Next by Date: padding and buffer size for Cryptoapi CryptEncrypt()
- Previous by thread: Accessing SmartCard Token using MS Crypto API
- Next by thread: padding and buffer size for Cryptoapi CryptEncrypt()