Re: Change password on private key
- From: "Innokentiy Ivanov" <ivanov@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 14:17:58 +0300
You wrote on Thu, 25 May 2006 00:18:29 -0700:
JB> You cannot change the security settings of a non-exportable
JB> private key unless you are willing to bypass CryptoAPI and deal with
JB> internal details yourself. Not something that I would normally
That's exactly what I have supposed, but just wanted to ensure. Thank you
very much for clarifying the issue.
With best regards,
- Prev by Date: Re: AzMan Access Check
- Next by Date: RE: Local security getting overwritten
- Previous by thread: Re: Change password on private key
- Next by thread: LsaEnumerateAccountRights for rights related to a Group?