Re: smart card and signing email => pin dialog => csp??
- From: Sylvain <noSpam@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 01:32:07 +0200
m.r. wrote on 22/05/2006 19:44:
do you know any resources about creating custom CSP????
i dont want to write entire CSP library, i want to overwrite only this
part which is responsible for this dialog and everything else
i will execute from my current library, could you give me some tips
where should i start
AFAIK it's impossible ... and the wrong way!
CSP uses to handle _session_ credentials, so default behaviour (from MS stack) will display the PIN dialog only once; likely your CSP asks your PIN for each signature because it knows about non repudiation of that key and thus enforce PIN verification for each access to the key.
this means that even if you implement a pass-thru CSP that catch and pass the signature request, the card-CSP will still ask for the PIN, just because it is coded this way.
the alternative (and thus a best way) is just to ask your provider for a tailored dialog (if you have a single license, it will be hard), or if you are lucky and use a CSP whose UI resources and not included (and so signed) in the CSP DLL, you can just create your own resources DLL (check dependencies of the CSP and all stuff coming with it).
- Prev by Date: .509 Certificate Policy Issuer Statement Configuration
- Next by Date: Re: Change password on private key
- Previous by thread: Re: smart card and signing email => pin dialog => csp??
- Next by thread: Re: smart card and signing email => pin dialog => csp??