Help using Crypto API with DES
- From: "Inquisitive" <s.witage@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 28 Mar 2006 06:51:04 -0800
I have a VB6 application running on Windows 2000 with which I'd like to
use the Crypto API to encrypt and decrypt info using triple DES.
Unfortunately, I'm a complete novice when it comes to cryptography and
am unable to get my code to work.
Could any of you security gurus please post some sample code (including
the required API declarations and constants) that illustrates how to
use the Microsoft Enhanced Cryptographic Provider v1.0 to
encrypt/decrypt a string using the triple DES algorithm? Thanks!
- Prev by Date: RE: Accessing PUBLIC key of keycontainer without exposing handle keycontainer private key
- Next by Date: Re: Accessing PUBLIC key of keycontainer without exposing handle keyco
- Previous by thread: Accessing PUBLIC key of keycontainer without exposing handle keycontainer private key
- Next by thread: LsaRegisterLogonProcess() "access denied" on Windows 2003 (non-SP1), but works with SP1? ideas?