Re: Crypto API using RC2 instead of RC4?

From: Valery Pryamikov (
Date: 11/23/05

Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 06:47:54 +0100

I didn't look at the code in KB... but it should not be too difficult to put
on decryption function out of working encryption function -- you basicly
replace encrypt with decrypt (and then it is mostly cosmetic changes). The
problem "with certain strings" usually due to use of wrong padding mode -
just make sure that you use same padding mode on both ends and that's it.