Re: Add Private Keys in System Store MY

From: sunit (sunit_at_newsgroup.nospam)
Date: 10/14/05

Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 15:02:16 +0530

[Rhett Gong]
> To achieve this, we need to open the default CSP on the system, read in the pvk blob and import the key with >CryptImportkey

.In refrence to the link what i understood

if(!CryptAcquireContext(&hCryptProv,NULL, MS_ENHANCED_PROV,
                                      PROV_RSA_FULL, 0))

i will get the handle to key container in a Default CSP

if(!CryptImportKey(hCryptProv,pbKeyBlob,dwKeyBlobLen,0,0,&hKey))

import the Private keys(from a file) in the key container.

 But I am not understanding how will my private keys get stored in System Store MY (as MY contains certificate with associated Private Keys) .PLS help me. I m newbie in Crytography.

Thanx in Advance.